Corporate and Community Services
All administration and financial functions of the Nhulunbuy Corporation are conducted by the Corporate and Community Services team.
The team is headed up by the Manager, Corporate and Community Services who oversees these functions and ensures compliance with statutory reporting requirements, taxation regulations and other company secretarial requirements.
Specific responsibilities of the Corporate and Community Services include:
- Calculation and distribution of Rates
- Meter reading and billing of water and electricity accounts
- Customer enquiries
- Secretarial assistance to the Nhulunbuy Town Board, Nhulunbuy Cemetery Trust and the Nhulunbuy Corporation Board of Directors.
- Community recreation and events
- Management of the Nhulunbuy Aquatic Centre
- Building Administration
The Nhulunbuy Corporation is committed to providing you with a high quality service.
Our Customer Service Charter describes our commitment to our customers and sets out the standards of service you can expect from us.
It also outlines what you can do to help us deliver a more effective, efficient service and informs you of the steps you can take should that service fail to meet your expectations. Customer Service Charter