Economic Summits – Public Forum
March 2, 2017 –
The Northern Territory Government is holding a series of economic summits across the Northern Territory in collaboration with independent consultants Deloitte.
FREE forum to be held at the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet Boardroom, 74 Chesterfield Street, Nhulunbuy 0880
From the summits, the Northern Territory Government will develop long-term plans that provide certainty to the community and industry that have been fully tested and consulted on. This guarantees we are all moving in the same direction; that the public dollar being spent unlocks private sector investment.
Key topics being considered through this process include:
- creating jobs in the economy
- the right place to invest in infrastructure spending
- stemming the population outflow
- innovation in the Territory economy
- regional growth
- Indigenous economic engagement.